- Calling all Project Management Grads – new and exciting early careers programme!
- Accelerate your personal and professional career development
- Be part of our journey of significant growth and expansion
About the role
We’re excited to be launching Babcock Australasia’s Graduate Programme!
While we have been steadily hiring talented graduates over recent years, the Australasian Graduate Programme is a proactive investment in our people and Babcock’s future. It’s been designed to grow Babcock’s capability within Defence and create a pipeline of talent to power the future growth of our business.
If you are currently undertaking or near completion of your studies towards a Degree or Masters in Project Management, then this programme is designed for you. It will see you bring all your knowledge, learnings and enthusiasm to light, and bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace.
In return we will provide you with a collaborative work environment and an engaging programme where you will learn from industry experts.
What will you be doing?
The programme will run full time for 24 months, drawing on a range of development activities that will see you grow and strengthen your technical and soft skills.
You will expand your network and build your skills by rotating across multiple disciplines and business areas. You will grow your capability by partnering with other graduates and business leaders across our diverse business.
To be considered you will:
- Be in your final year of study of a University Degree; OR
- Completed your Degree or Masters in Project Management within the last 24 months;
- Have exceptional communication skills;
- Demonstrate outstanding initiative and be able to prioritise well;
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Be able to commence our program in February 2022.
Who are Babcock?
Babcock International Group, the aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,300 talented people, and we are on a path of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence, commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and engineering consultancy. To provide you some local context, some of the programs our team are proud to be a part of involve:
- Providing emergency medical and search & rescue aviation services through our Aviation & Critical Services business;
- Designing and supporting key systems for submarines and surface ships through our Marine business;
- Managing critical assets for a range of sectors through our Land Business
What sets us apart at Babcock?
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career.
- Graduate Programme participants will receive a competitive salary with 6 monthly remuneration reviews;
- We provide an agile work environment where you’re able to work onsite and remotely, and to set you up for this we provide a laptop and working from home kit if required;
- You’ll have access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment and much more;
- You’ll be able to participate in our weRecognise program which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day;
- We promote and foster training and development which is why we’re invested in our early careers programme of work;
- Central to Babcock’s core values are those of health, safety and environment, and diversity;
- The opportunity to be a part of something BIG!
If you would like to be part of the Babcock team and kick start your career with a Global company, please apply via the “Apply Now” button below.
Applications close 12 December 2021.
Please note, applicants must be Australian Citizens and capable of obtaining and retaining ADF Security Clearance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm