The Back In Motion Health Group are leading providers of expert musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and related services. We have grown from humble beginnings to a network that includes more than 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand and a team of 550 staff, who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
Back In Motion Prospect, is a well-established practice with state of the art equipment to cater for clients' life-long optimal health. We pride ourselves on our excellent team culture. We have developed great relationships with local GPs, surgeons and local sporting teams.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist, experienced or new graduate, who is keen to make a difference in the lives of people within our community. In this role you will build and maintain a consistent caseload, inspire growth in supervised exercise sessions and classes and contribute to and grow from our regular professional development. If you are someone, who is dedicated to seeing client rehabilitation through to 100% and loves to be a vibrant contributor to team culture, we would love you to join our team!
In this role, you must be committed to continued personal development and embrace our core values of excellence, leadership, loyalty, integrity and significance. You will enjoy a mixed case load including private, CTP, Return to Work, Medicare and NDIS clients.
- Effectively communicate the best course of treatment to achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical skill and work ethic
- Run semi-private Clinical Exercise classes as part of client rehabilitation
- Assist in marketing initiatives to expand our community reach
- Physiotherapy degree qualified with full AHPRA registration and APA membership
- A mindset that desires wellness and performance NOT just the absence of pain
- Punctual, organised, motivated and proactive with a high EQ
- Clinical Pilates and Dry Needling qualifications will be highly regarded but are not essential
We understand that culture is key! We take pride in creating an environment that is fun and sociable. We love what we do and who we do it with.
At Back In Motion we understand the need and desire for support, professional development, mentoring, and on-going training. We have continuous PD programs that encompass both internal (more than 100 hours of PD within our network per year) and external training opportunities. This includes advanced clinical and leadership training.
We recognise our team as our greatest asset and therefore, provide a generous remuneration structure including base salary plus superannuation, commissions, and professional development funding.
Call to Action
Contact Business Development Manager, Cheryl Smith at [email protected] with any questions.
Alternately, if you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role and are ready to apply now, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter addressed to Cheryl Smith, by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm