Back In Motion Bribie Island is renowned for having a great friendly team environment, a supportive environment, and equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. We are surrounded by great beaches and enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle in this region. At Back In Motion we do more than manage client pain, we empower clients in life long optimal physical health. In this role you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 5 Physiotherapists, 3 Accredited Exercise Physiologists, 2 Podiatrists, an Osteopath, a Clinical Myotherapist a Massage Therapist and a great support team.
Being part of the Back In Motion Health Group means that we have access to an international network of experienced physiotherapists, included titled specialists and APA representatives with plenty of formal and informal opportunities for collaboration and networking.
About the role
We are seeking a full-time physiotherapist, who will nurture a varied caseload, including sports and women's health clients. We are open to both new graduates and experienced physiotherapists. Although experience may be a bonus, we value the right personality more. We are looking for someone who has impeccable people skills and loves working in a team environment.
- Nurture and grow a loyal caseload
- Contribute to our positive team culture
- Lead professional development when needed
- Run group exercise/Pilates classes
- Develop effective relationships with our local GP's, sporting clubs and schools
What we hope you will bring with you!
- Ability to take initiative and collaborate effectively with our talented team
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people
- Sensitivity to clients' needs; you are good at developing warm client relationships
- A growth mindset and commitment to improving your own knowledge and clinical skills
- A positive attitude and passion for physiotherapy
- AHPRA + APA Registration
What we can offer you?
Only the best experience possible. We endeavour to mentor you as closely or as loosely as you'd like, in order to ensure that you grow to become an indispensable part of our team.
- On top of in-house mentoring, you will have a PD fund to use for external courses
- You will be paid an attractive remuneration package, including a negotiable base salary ($70K - $100K depending on experience) + the opportunity for commissions + full entitlements
- You will be a part of an international network (100+ locations and 600 team members across Australia and New Zealand). That's a lot of brains to pick!
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to business growth. Our doors are open, and we would love to hear your great suggestions.
- You will have a working environment that strongly emphasises team-culture and work-life balance.
Other benefits that come with working with us! ...If we haven't sold you yet!
- Structured and positive induction process
- Progression opportunities tailored to your individual goals and motivations; specialise, become a leader, progress towards a mentor role, research role, or even own your own practice!
- The opportunity to increase your remuneration potential through individual and team bonus initiatives
What to do if you are thinking, "WAIT, THAT'S ME!"
Please submit your resume and cover letter that lets us know why you are perfect for the role and what you can bring to our team! We can't wait to hear from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm