Back In Motion Health Group are providers of expert physiotherapy and related services. We have grown from humble beginnings to a network that includes more than 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand and a team of over 600 staff, who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
At Back In Motion, Tecoma, we pride ourselves on providing tailored and holistic management for a multitude of physical conditions. We work in a purpose-built physiotherapy practice and offer a variety of modalities to enhance client care, including tailored Clinical Pilates and Functional Training sessions, Dry Needling, Gaitscan and Massage services. We are conveniently located close to public transport, local shops and eateries. There is also on-site parking available.
If you are passionate about, and committed to, being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong physical health we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
As a private practice Physiotherapist, you will provide treatment to a variety of clients, including sporting, musculoskeletal, clinical pilates and rehabilitation. You will work alongside a team of experienced Physiotherapists and expand your skills through regular mentoring and professional development.
- Manage and build on our large existing client base by developing a loyal caseload
- Conduct Clinical Pilates and Functional Training sessions (1-on-1 and group sessions)
- Build relationships with local referrers, including GP's, personal trainers, sporting teams and specialists
- Provide a holistic approach to client care via the identification of the underlying injury causes with a focus on optimal lifelong physical health
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving your knowledge and clinical skills
- Have fun in a supportive team culture. Enjoy your work and who you work with
- Degree in Physiotherapy with current AHPRA and APA Registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish genuine rapport with clients
- A strong commitment to clinical excellence and quality care
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Strong interest in Clinical Exercise (Pilates) and Women's / Men's Health career progressions
Our team loves working together as one. We support each other by sharing our skills and experiences. We enjoy each other's company outside of work with regular social events.
- Attractive remuneration structure
- In-house training in Clinical Pilates and Functional Training
- Extensive induction program
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring
- Generous Professional Development fund to use towards future career progressions
- Ongoing Professional Development in-practice, inter-practice and group wide with leading Specialist Physiotherapists
- Supportive Career Pathways offering leadership and clinical study opportunities
- Ability to tap into existing professional relationships with local GP's and other referrers
- Vibrant and driven team - Enjoy working with people who genuinely want to make a difference to clients' lives.
- Regular Practice social events
Call To Action
If you're ready to become an integral part of our passionate and experienced team submit your application, including cover letter and resume, by clicking APPLY NOW.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm