The future is bright for BAE Systems Australia’s current and future graduate employees.
We employ new graduates every year across the country. Whilst the number of opportunities varies each year, we typically offer roles within:
- Project management
- Commercial & Procurement
- Human Resources.
Our graduates enjoy:
- A tailored graduate career plan
- Structured rotations
- An annual national graduate conference
- Extensive training and development
- Mentoring and support
- A competitive salary and benefits and a bi-annual salary review
- Interesting and inspiring work
- Opportunities to collaborate with Graduates across the country
- Family friendly, flexible work practices and policies
We also support a graduate committee who in turn, support other graduates across the organisation. The committee manages a graduate intranet site, a regular newsletter and blog not to mention numerous social and networking events.
In an effort to increase opportunities in the defence industry for highly skilled employees, we remain committed to increasing our investment in graduate employment and collaboration with academia.
BAE Systems will contribute up to $10 million towards the Joint Open Innovation Network (JOIN) to support new university engineering scholarships, internship and undergraduate industry placements. This project will also involve the creation of new defence-focused courses, and targeted research and development.
We’re committed to advancing the next generation. An outstanding and supportive start to your career starts here!
Applications open in February.