Bank of America’s strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
In order to maintain our competitive edge and deliver the best solutions to our global client base, we continually invest in cutting-edge technology. This includes the development of programs and applications that allow you to work with the latest technologies and some of the most highly regarded technologists in the industry. The global nature of our business offers you the opportunity to work and interact with colleagues from around the world, supporting an expanding product range and high level of global demand.
The Summer Program is a 10 week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at the Bank and also make significant contributions to the team with which they are placed. The Summer Program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
The Technology Analyst Program offers non software development roles in Risk & Finance Technology division. This team specializes in different domain knowledge such as Regulatory Reporting, Risk & Compliance and Treasury. They provide expertise and delivers Business Analysis, Business Solutions and Project management across countries.
As a Summer Analyst, you will be supporting the Risk and Treasury Technology team in implementing, documenting, maintaining technical solutions for the Business partners. This will provide you a good exposure in maintaining accuracy and data integrity that are critical as reports created and analyzed to be used when making corporate-wide management decisions when mitigating risks.
- Penultimate year undergraduate student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology
- Knowledgeable in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Good background or knowledge of reporting tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc), databases (Oracle, SqlServer, Access etc), programming (Python, SQL, VBA, ETL frameworks)
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm