More than 700 professionals in our award-winning Global Research organization support our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our Research Analysts add value to investor clients by providing insightful, objective and decisive research, designed to enable them to make informed investment decisions.
Equity Research: Provides institutional and retail clients with in-depth research analysis on more than 20 industries and conducts fundamental analysis on more than 3,000 companies in 50 countries.
Credit Research: Provides analysis of corporations' credit-worthiness and credit, cash and derivative markets and makes detailed, actionable investment recommendations to all types of institutional credit and credit derivative investors.
Summer Associates in the Asia Pacific region participate in a 10 week program which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Research. The program begins with firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with senior managers.
As a Summer Associate within Research, you will:
- Work closely with the team on various tasks including modeling/analysis, conducting primary research and attending internal/external client meetings
- Have some responsibilities which are conducted regularly (daily, weekly, etc.) while others will be longer-term projects that will continue over the internship period
Summer Associates are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship. Group placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Associate. The groups span across country and industry, these include but not limited to (not all groups exist in all countries):
- Hong Kong
- Autos, Industrials, Shipbuilding
- Metals and Mining
- Small caps
- Telecom, Media and Technology
- Financial services
- Entertainment and gaming
- Macro and quantitative analysis
- Penultimate year, full time MBA student
- Bachelor/master's degree holder
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Between 3-5 years' work experience
- Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Prior relevant internship experience advantageous
- Financial services or equivalent background advantageous
- Financial modeling skills and familiarity with building and maintaining information databases advantageous
- Hong Kong and Singapore
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm