What we’re looking for (Key Requirements):
- Final year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
Wholesale Banking Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury, depository solutions and trade finance for business banking, commercial and corporate banking clients globally, and for treasury and trade finance operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
The Operations team is responsible for the combined operations functions for treasury, credit, and services for commercial and corporate banking clients globally. Key responsibilities include settlement and clearing transactions, processing of Payments, Credit and Trade transactions, and book keeping of loan assets and deposits.
Services & Fulfillment
Client Fulfillment team manages new client on boarding for Global Transaction Services – a core business for Bank of America’s global franchise. Key responsibilities include project management, document collection and review, product and depository account setup, product set up testing and client training.
Client Service team is responsible for supporting on-boarded clients in their day to day business needs, including transaction support, general and technical query support. The team supports over 5.5 million enquiries annually in addition to proactive outreach to clients to improve the banking experience in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
The Fulfillment, Service & Operations Analyst Program is a 12-month rotational program designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced operations and service professionals.
You will prepare for a career in the company’s Fulfillment, Service & Operations division.
Training begins with the orientation, where you will meet newly hired Analysts and will have the opportunity to network with Senior Managers and to learn about our company and its culture. You will be trained on the job on all the relevant tools, techniques and working practices as well as professional skills and team-working capabilities needed to succeed in the FSO Analyst Program.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Ensure all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations
- Manage operational risk to maximize operational control effectiveness and profitability, while minimizing risk and Proactively identify, debate, address and escalate any deviations / issues on immediate basis
- Work closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Drive change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes
- Understand local regulatory environment and support various ad-hoc regulatory requirements and inspections
- Ensure that the company delivers services and execution that meet market-leading Standards
Fulfillment & Service
- Engage in process improvement initiatives to enhance client experience
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients
- Log, investigate and resolve all enquiries in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries
- Liaise with local/overseas Bank’s Business Partner’s and Preferred Banking Partner’s at all levels
- Analyze monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Attend, prepare and drive internal/external client meetings and/or presentations
- Market Transaction Services initiatives, successes and strengths to new/existing clients
- Actively participate in client planning and RFP processes
- Participate in assigned local and/or regional projects as required
- Provide back up support to other Client Services Advisor and be a team player
- Constantly look for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline March 23, 2021, 12 PM Sydney time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 12:59 pm