You've probably never noticed us before, but we're inside cars, we're all over four wheel drives, fitted and fixed to trucks - big and small, and we help out trades all over the country. Look around and you'll see accessories that are sold, parts that are fitted onto vehicles that are serviced, by one of Australia's great auto companies.
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions.
Create history and be a part of our inaugural graduate program in 2022.
As a graduate in the Information Technology stream, you will be exposed to projects that support our operations and systems across our network. Through the program, you will experience many aspects of life in the IT team, by contributing to the systems and processes that support our strategic goals, all while helping to keep Australia moving.
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role your are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Information Technology team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Information Systems and Technology
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Business and Commerce
- Arts and Humanities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 12:04 am