You've probably never noticed us before, but we're inside cars, we're all over four wheel drives, fitted and fixed to trucks - big and small, and we help out trades all over the country. Look around and you'll see accessories that are sold, parts that are fitted onto vehicles that are serviced, by one of Australia's great auto companies.
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions.
Create history and be a part of our inaugural graduate program in 2022.
As a Product graduate at Bapcor, you will have an exciting opportunity to learn and grow your career in all aspects of product development and management. This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn about all aspects of the product life cycle, where your work keeps Australia moving.
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role your are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Product team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Design / User Experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Design and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 11:44 pm