You've probably never noticed us before, but we're inside cars, we're all over four wheel drives, fitted and fixed to trucks - big and small, and we help out trades all over the country. Look around and you'll see accessories that are sold, parts that are fitted onto vehicles that are serviced, by one of Australia's great auto companies.
Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions.
Create history and be a part of our inaugural graduate program in 2022.
As a graduate in our Supply Chain and Logistics stream, you will be involved in activities that support transport and distribution of products that keep Australia moving. You will have the opportunity to work within the site supply chain team, gaining experience in supply planning and scheduling, warehousing, strategic planning, procurement and negotiation. Through the program, you will be provided with an insight into all of our businesses by helping them to grow and meet the needs of our customers.
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role your are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Supply Chain and Logistics team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 11:36 pm