ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
At BAT, our Territory Sales Executives are responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in store with retailers. We are looking for people with drive, passion, and ambition to help us drive these strategies from the ground up.
Develop your commercial acumen, sales skills, and stakeholder management within your territory in this fast paced and dynamic role, all while working with great colleagues and great benefits.
BAT Australia prides itself on its people development and there are always opportunities for upward mobility within the company.
Reports to: Area Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources, market levers and ROI principles
- Take ownership of individual performance & actively participate in a high-performance team culture to hit and exceed team targets
- Develop long-term commercial relationships with key customers, and leverage these relationships for the commercial benefit of BATA and the retailer
- Utilise data driven insights to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives to provide tangible competitive advantages in an ever-evolving marketplace
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and social skills?
- Do you have recent experience in a sales type role?
- Are you results driven and a team player?
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Compliance, Consulting,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm