BAT AUSTRALIA IS LOOKING FOR A TERRITORY SALES EXECUTIVE
- SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
- FUNCTION: Marketing
- SALARY RANGE: From $70k (based on experience) + Super + Company bonus + Fully maintained company vehicle + Wellbeing & Phone Allowance
- TERRITORY: Fremantle – Mandurah, South Perth, WA, Australia
- ROLE TYPE: Permanent
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
At BAT, our Territory Sales Executives are responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in store with retailers. We are looking for people with drive, passion, and ambition to help us drive these strategies from the ground up.
Develop your commercial acumen, sales skills, and stakeholder management within your territory in this fast paced and dynamic role, all while working with great colleagues and great benefits.
BAT Australia prides itself on its people development and there are always opportunities for upward mobility within the company.
Reports to: Area Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources, market levers and ROI principles
Take ownership of individual performance & actively participate in a high-performance team culture to hit and exceed team targets
- Develop long-term commercial relationships with key customers, and leverage these relationships for the commercial benefit of BATA and the retailer
- Utilise data driven insights to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives to provide tangible competitive advantages in an ever-evolving marketplace.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and social skills?
- Do you have recent experience in a sales type role?
- Are you results driven and a team player?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience in any sales or marketing role
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- Marketing or Business Qualification is desirable
- Good commercial acumen and relationship management (internal & external partners)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package from AUD $70,000 (based on experience) + 13% Super. Other benefits include company car and fuel, new mobile phone, health and wellbeing allowance, social events, and annual bonus.
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Regional Western Australia
- accepts international
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm