BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT AUSTRALIA IS LOOKING FOR A VIRTUAL SALES EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: AUD 60,000 – AUD 68,000 + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing.
The Virtual Sales Executive’s will be responsible for managing volume and share growth across their assigned patch. By utilising their business acumen, strategic planning capability, passion, and energy for success.
Reports to: Sales & Planning Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Grow share & profit across the patch, whilst managing volume
- Contribute to state volume, share and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources and ROI principles
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial commercial relationships with external partners
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with internal partners (add working relationship)
- Drive new business opportunities
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers
- Implement all aspects of brand and trade strategies at retail level
- Utilise category management principles to maximise the impact of our brands to consumers.
- Ensure awareness of category relevance at store level
- Support a digital channel to deliver on Business Initiatives.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Tertiary Marketing or Business qualification desirable
- Ideally, experience in FMCG for at least 1 year or previous experience as a Sales Executive or similar
- Good rational decision making and problem skills
- Ability to work well in a team and results driven
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package between AUD 60,000 – AUD 68,000.
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2022, 8:00 am