About bdh Tax
bdh Tax is a firm of friendly tax accountants helping migrants to Australia, returning Australians, Australians living in the UK, and expats living and working in low tax/no tax places around the world.
We’re growing quickly and opportunities for career progression exist because of this fast growth.
We have offices in Australia and the UK.
Are you interested in joining us?
What’s on offer?
As an integral member of the bdh Tax team you will work alongside our team of professional tax advisors.
This is a varied role and requires a person who is comfortable working with colleagues who are working in other States, and in a paperless environment.
This role is full time and is based in our Melbourne CBD office, Monday to Friday.
You will report to the Practice Manager.
The successful candidate will grow professionally with us, as we will support your career progression and personal development.
We will also offer assistance with further tax examinations to help you progress technically and practically. You will be working with a team of professional, driven, like-minded individuals who have positive client outcomes as the focus of their working day.
Your main function will be to support the wider operations of bdh Tax through exceptional client administration.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Virtual reception duties, answering incoming calls, taking messages, e-mail correspondence
- Timely communications directly with clients, bdh Tax team members, and senior management
- A desire to understand professional accounting and tax office processes
- Owning new prospect administration processes, with timely and accurate data entry
- Responsibility for the administration of company secretarial matters for clients (ASIC in Australia, Companies House in the UK).
- Ensuring required daily tasks are completed by the close of business
- Following our internal procedures
- Maintaining a professional working relationship with clients and your work colleagues
- Progressing in the first 12 months of your working with us to assisting with the preparation of tax returns and other submissions to the tax authorities in Australia and the UK
- Ensuring the continued success and growth of bdh Tax
To be successful in this position, you will have a great attention to detail, a dedication to customer service, and outstanding organisational and time management skills.
You are dedicated to starting a career in tax compliance and planning.
You have a desire to learn about the niche areas of our business, including cross-jurisdictional strategies and advice.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce / Finance / similar
- Excellent inter personal skills
- A great attention to detail
- An aptitude to learn quickly
- An ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Good time management skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- A proficiency across the Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel, Word and Office 365
How to apply
If the above sounds interesting and you would like to be considered for the position please send the following to [email protected]
- A short letter outlining why you are the best person for the job!
- Your current resume
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm