bdhSterling is a forward-thinking financial planning business that specialises in cross border financial advice for expats living in Australia, returning Australians and vice versa in the UK. As well as this, we also provide holistic financial advice. Our firm is made up of over 60 staff, operating across 4 locations, in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne & the UK. Our Australian head office is based in Perth. Proudly, we are the only Chartered financial planning practice that has a presence in the UK and Australia. We employ a multitude of highly qualified and experienced individuals, ranging from QROPS experts to Pension Transfer Specialists and those that have attained diploma or Chartered status.
A major focus of ours is workplace training and were honoured to win ‘Excellence in Professional Development’ at the 2019 and 2020 International Adviser Awards.
If we sound like an exciting company to work for, read on and apply within.
What do we have on offer?
The right candidate can grow with us, as we whole-heartedly support career progression and personal development. We offer industry exam support to give you the very best education pathway to your future in Financial Planning – whether that is the Australian regime, the UK regime, or both! You would be working with a team of professional, driven, like-minded individuals who have positive client outcomes as the focus of their working day.
Working in the client services team, your main function is to support the wider business operations through exceptional client administration. This spans from customer service to adviser support and much more. You will be the main contact for our clients, building positive rapport and long-lasting relationships. As a member of the client services team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of bdhSterling.
Role accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and building relationships with our clients
- Understanding and implementing financial advice presented to our client bank
- Working with UK peers to achieve timely client results
- Preparing and processing client documentation
- Working closely with other departments to achieve sound client outcomes
- Providing accurate and detailed client communication
- Complete contact logging and record keeping of daily activities
- Undertake a variety of research and projects
- Be part of the continued success of the global client services team
To be successful in this position, you will possess high attention to detail skills, dedication to customer service and outstanding organisational and time management skills. Ultimately, you will be dedicated to starting your career in financial planning and understanding the entire bdhSterling client journey as you learn the ropes in our ever-evolving industry! You should have the desire to learn the niche areas of our exciting business, which includes our cross-jurisdiction strategies and advice.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Planning / Economics / Business / Commerce or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn on the job
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel, Word and Office 365
How to apply
For your application to be considered, please send the following to [email protected]:
- A short cover letter outlining why you would be the best person for the job!
- Your current resume
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm