BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done.
About the team
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
We are seeking graduates for our Superannuation and Business Services division who wants to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment. Our collaborative, open-door culture allows you the opportunity, early on in your career, to build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally and globally.
From early on, you will be involved in meaningful client work, receiving support from your partners and team every step of the way. You will be assigned a “buddy” to ensure you receive personalised support, and in addition, you will participate in local and national training programs, which will provide you with the best start to your career with BDO.
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
Whilst we are looking for people who are dedicated and driven, we like to have some balance. We offer a number of additional benefits including:
- Access to personalised support through our employee assistance program and corporate wellness program, BWell
- Flu shots and massages
- Sporting competitions and events
- Our BDO social club organise regular events, such as team bonding days, and trivia nights
- Casual Fridays, Friday night drinks, monthly morning teas, and of course the annual EOFY and Christmas parties
- Corporate memberships and discounts for travel, gym membership and health insurance.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have completed, or be in your final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting), or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
- Ideally have previous work/vacation experience whilst studying (not essential)
Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
What happens after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed individually
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview, and successful candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with our business leaders
- All applicants will be updated throughout the process as to the progress of their application
Applications close 30 June 2021
To find out more information about our Graduate opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO please visit:
Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO please email us at [email protected]
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm