BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations with over 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration.
At its core, our firm is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or cents. We are committed to a culture of trust and empowerment. We provide a flexible and inclusive environment that encourages open communication, individual perspectives/ideas and a healthy work-life balance.
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia.
BDO’s Risk Advisory Services (RAS) team within our Advisory division are continuing to grow as they service many of Queensland’s public and private sector organisations across a diverse industry base. In line with this significant growth, we require a talented individual to join the team in our Brisbane office as a 2021 Graduate.
Our RAS team assist clients in meeting their objectives by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, performance management, control and governance processes. If you are looking for ongoing development and career progression while maintaining work/life balance, we are a great team for you to start your career in.
As a RAS Graduate you will be given the opportunity to:
- Review and walkthrough the core business functions of a wide range of clients
- Identify improvement opportunities and refine your problem solving abilities
- Build on your interpersonal skills through direct dealings with clients
- Learn additional skills through assigned projects that further your career interests
- Receive excellent mentoring and support throughout your career To hear firsthand from our BDO Graduates please visit our Student Recruitment page.
What you’ll need to succeed
We welcome students who:
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) a dual degree in Bachelor of Information Technology, Law, Business, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Maths or relevant tertiary degree
- Display solid academic achievement
- Strong analytical problem solving skill set
- Are able to interact with all types of clients and people
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development
- Are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent resident at time of application
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development and to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
In addition to a comprehensive career development plan, as part of the BDO team you will also receive a competitive salary and access to a fantastic corporate wellness program. BDO prides itself on providing a supportive, people-focused culture.
We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients with whom you work.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work Additional Information
- You will receive an email confirming our receipt of your application
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview and psychometric testing
- Successful candidates will be invited to interview by Friday, 20 November. Our interviews will be held on Thursday, 26 November – we ask for you to keep this date available
- All applications close 5:00pm Friday, 13 November.
- Should you be successful, you will commence as a RAS Graduate on 01 February 2021.
To find out more information about our student opportunities and what it is like to work at BDO please visit:
To submit your application please click ‘Apply’. Your application should include a cover letter that clearly explains why you believe you have the skills needed to succeed in this role. Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO please contact Amishree Raivadera on (07) 3237 5999.
OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Law
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm