BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done.
About the team
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
Our Adelaide office are looking for a Graduate Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team early 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist under direction with the preparation and execution of Corporate Finance Engagements, which may include:
- Independent Expert’s Reports & Independent Accountant’s Reports
- Due diligence investigations
- Financial modelling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Various other assignments including corporate advisory & capital raising
- Use the various research tools available to provide relevant research to assist with Corporate Finance Engagements
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
Whilst we are looking for people who are dedicated and driven, we like to have some balance. We offer a number of additional benefits including:
- Access to personalised support through our employee assistance program and corporate wellness program, BWell
- Flu shots and massages
- Sporting competitions and events
- Our BDO social club organise regular events, such as team bonding days, and trivia nights
- Casual Fridays, Friday night drinks, monthly morning teas, and of course the annual EOFY and Christmas parties
- Corporate memberships and discounts for travel, gym membership and health insurance.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) of a Bachelor of Commerce or Business, majoring in Accounting combined with a Bachelor of Corporate Finance or similar degrees.
- Will be eligible for postgraduate study (CA/CPA, CFA)
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are involved in extracurricular activities
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
What happens after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed individually
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview, and successful candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with our business leaders
- All applicants will be updated throughout the process as to the progress of their application
To find out more information about our Graduate opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO please visit:
Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO please email us at [email protected]
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm