Student Career @ BDO
Working for a global professional services firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported and mentored by our experienced Managers and Partners, whilst having access to technical and leadership development programs to support you in your career journey. With access to a global and domestic network of offices, a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
An Experience in Business Services
We are excited to offer Vacation opportunities to join BDO’s Business Services team across November/December 2022 and January/February 2023 (placement dates dependant on location).
As a Vacationer within our Business Services division, you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow your knowledge of taxation, compliance & financial reporting activities
- Gain exposure to clients which are diverse in size, sector and requirements
- Engage in regular social activities enabling you to meet and connect with our people
- Participate in tailored peer group initiatives with your Vacation cohort
- Access mentoring and support throughout your placement (including a dedicated Buddy to guide you along the way)
- Build practical work experience within a global firm where exceptional service delivery, collaboration, empathy and integrity are part of our culture and values!
We are interested to hear from students who:
- Are in their penultimate year of a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- Display solid academic achievement
- Will be eligible for CA/CPA postgraduate study
- Are involved in extra-curricular and professional development activities
- Demonstrate a motivated approach to continuous learning and career development
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application below with a copy of your CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Compliance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
$32 per hour (inclusive)
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm