Student Life @ BDO
Working for a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported by our experienced Manager and Partners, who will enable you to build your technical skills whilst growing your professional career. With access to a global and domestic network of offices a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
A Career in Cyber (Advisory)
Our Cyber team assists in supporting and strengthening cyber security technology for our clients. You will be part of a growing team which assists in evaluating and monitoring clients’ business strategy and providing recommendations to improve responses to Cyber risks and threats.
As a Graduate within our Cyber Team, you will gain exposure to all areas of Cyber Security including but not limited to:
- Risk Assessment & Security Testing
- Incident Response Planning
- Operations & Incident Management
- Cyber Security Awareness, Training & Education
- Cyber Security Insurance
We welcome applications from students who are in their final year (or recently completed) a dual degree in Bachelor of Information Technology, Law, Business, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Maths or related tertiary qualifications. Suitable applicants will have a genuine interest in developing experience and a career within Cyber Security!
At BDO we want to ensure you are supported to reach your full potential. As a Graduate with BDO you will receive:
- A permanent role within your appointed service line/team
- Flexible work options to help you balance work and life (all staff have access to an annual WFH allowance to set you up for success from home)
- Regular social and wellbeing activities across our offices
- Access to BDO’s wellbeing program which includes a range of activities including daily breakfast, wellbeing classes/activities, annual flu shots, discounted gym memberships and healthcare rates, access to our Employee Assistance Program and so much more!
- Paid study leave and financial support to complete your CA qualifications
- Access to workplace giving and social responsibility initiatives via our community partners
- Support to further your professional development via on-the-job training and formal learning programs!
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be nimble and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised approach.
- To apply submit your application below with a copy of your current CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview with a Director/or Manager
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Consulting, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$62,000 - $65,000 package plus sign-on bonus
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm