Student Career @ BDO
Working for a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported and mentored by our experienced Managers and Partners, whilst having access to technical and leadership development programs to support you in your career journey. With access to a global and domestic network of offices, a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
A Career in Financial Management Consulting (FMC)
As part of the Financial Management Consulting (FMC) team you'll have the opportunity to be part of a team that consults with Boards, CEOs and CFOs for the provision of advice and support to clients across a broad range of finance requirements.
This may include the establishment of finance functions for new entities, implementation or improvement of accounting systems, processes and procedures; assistance with financial, management or project reporting and ongoing accounting and taxation requirements.
As a Graduate within our FMC team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to a large variety of client industries and needs;
- Get hands on experience in business advisory, planning, compliance & financial reporting;
- Receive excellent mentoring and support throughout your career;
- Work alongside a highly experienced and supportive team, growing your accounting and consulting skills in a professional services environment;
- Be part of a firm where exceptional service delivery, collaboration, empathy and integrity are part of our culture and values (ONE, BOLD, HUMAN, HEART and STRIVE)
We welcome applications from students who have an interest in CFO Advisory who:
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) of a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are eligible for CA/CPA postgraduate study
- Are involved in extra-curricular and professional development activities
- Have a motivated approach to continuous learning and development
- Are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident at time of application
At BDO we want to ensure you are supported to reach your full potential. As a Graduate with BDO you will receive:
- A permanent role within your appointed service line/team
- Flexible work options to help you balance work and life (all employees also have access to an annual WFH allowance to set you up for success from home)
- Regular social activities enabling you to meet and connect with people
- Access to BDO’s wellbeing program which includes a range of activities including daily breakfast, wellbeing classes/activities, discounted gym memberships and healthcare rates, access to our Employee Assistance Program and so much more!
- Paid study leave and financial support to complete your CA qualifications
- Access to workplace giving and social responsibility initiatives, including paid volunteering leave
- Support to further your professional development via on-the-job training and formal learning programs!
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application below with a copy of your CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Consulting
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$62,000 - $65,000 package plus CA support
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm