Student Career @ BDO
Gaining experience in a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported and mentored by our experienced Managers and Partners, whilst having access to technical and leadership development programs to support you in your career journey. With access to a global and domestic network of offices, a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
An Experience in the People Advisory Team
Our People Advisory division based in Melbourne is an energetic and vibrant team. Our specialists provide a full range of tax compliance and consulting services specific to people-related issues, working with clients within a broad-spectrum of industries.
Working as a Vacationer in the People Advisory team will give you the opportunity to:
- Get hands on experience in a range of compliance and consulting work
- Gain a breadth of experience in people-related issues (including payroll compliance, expatriate tax issues, employment tax assistance specific to superannuation, fringe benefits tax, Pay-As-You-Go Withholding, payroll tax and WorkCover)
- Develop your client management skills through opportunities to attend meetings and support the team in dealing with client queries
- Engage in regular social activities enabling you to meet and connect with people across our offices
- Participate in tailored peer group initiatives with your Vacation cohort
- Access mentoring and support throughout your placement (including a dedicated Buddy to guide you along the way)
To apply for a Vacationer position in the People Advisory Team we welcome students who:
- Are in their penultimate year working towards a Bachelor of Commerce or Business majoring in Accounting, Bachelor of Law, Postgraduate or similar degrees
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with others
- A desire to learn in a firm where exceptional service delivery, collaboration, empathy and integrity are part of our culture and values (ONE, BOLD, HUMAN, HEART and STRIVE)
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application below with a copy of your CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$32 per hour (inclusive)
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm