Student Life @ BDO
Working for a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported by our experienced Manager and Partners, who will enable you to build your technical skills whilst growing your professional career. With access to a global and domestic network of offices a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
A Career in the Project & Infrastructure Advisory Team
We are excited to offer opportunities for Graduates to join our Project and Infrastructure Advisory (P&I) team. BDO’s Project and Infrastructure Advisory team deploy a unique multidisciplinary blend of capabilities that represent an end-to-end approach to supporting a project’s delivery.
The team provides advice and support for all stages of the project and asset lifecycle, including:
- Infrastructure and Project Governance
- Business Case Development
- Financial and Commercial Advisory
- Economics for Infrastructure Projects
- Infrastructure Strategy and Planning
As a Graduate within our Project & Infrastructure Advisory Team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to project delivery strategy and assurance, planning and project management services
- Connect with clients and project partners
- Gain exposure to the development and implementation of pursuit strategies, preparation of proposals and tender processes
- Be a part of a close knit, fun and dynamic team who connect nationally
We welcome students who:
- Are in their final year working towards a degree in, but not limited to, Economics, Engineering, Business, Commerce, or Arts (Graduate Program)
- Demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with others
- Have a desire to learn and grow within a firm where exceptional service delivery, collaboration, empathy and integrity are part of our values and culture (ONE, BOLD, HUMAN, HEART and STRIVE).
At BDO we want to ensure you are supported to reach your full potential. As a Graduate with BDO you will receive:
- A permanent role within your appointed service line/team
- Flexible work options to help you balance work and life (all staff have access to an annual WFH allowance to set you up for success from home)
- Regular social and wellbeing activities across our offices
- Access to BDO’s wellbeing program which includes a range of activities including daily breakfast, wellbeing classes/activities, annual flu shots, discounted gym memberships and healthcare rates, access to our Employee Assistance Program and so much more!
- Paid study leave and financial support to complete your CA qualifications
- Access to workplace giving and social responsibility initiatives via our community partners
- Support to further your professional development via on-the-job training and formal learning programs!
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be nimble and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised approach.
- To apply submit your application below with a copy of your current CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview with a Director/or Manager
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Economics, Engineering,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$62,000 - $65,000 package, plus sign-on bonus
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm