Student Life @BDO
Working for a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported by our experienced Manager and Partners, who will enable you to build your technical skills whilst growing your professional career. With access to a global and domestic network of offices a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
An Experience in the Project and Infrastructure Advisory Team
BDO’s Project and Infrastructure Advisory team deploy a unique multidisciplinary blend of capabilities that represent an end-to-end approach to supporting a project’s delivery.
The team provides advice and support for all stages of the project and asset lifecycle, including:
- Infrastructure and Project Governance
- Business Case Development
- Financial and Commercial Advisory
- Economics for Infrastructure Projects
- Infrastructure Strategy and Planning
As a Vacationer within our Project & Infrastructure Advisory Team, you will:
- Contribute and be a part of delivery project strategy and assurance, planning and project management services
- Connect with clients and project partners
- Gain exposure to the development and implementation of pursuit strategies, preparation of proposals and tender processes
- Be a part of a close knit, fun and dynamic team who connect nationally
- Participate in tailored peer group initiatives with your Vacation cohort
- Access mentoring and support throughout your placement (including a dedicated Buddy to guide you along the way)
We welcome students who:
- Are in their penultimate year working towards a degree in, but not limited to, Economics, Engineering, Business, Commerce, or Arts
- Demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with others
- Have a desire to learn and grow within a firm where exceptional service delivery, collaboration, empathy and integrity are part of our values and culture ( (ONE, BOLD, HUMAN, HEART and STRIVE).
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be nimble and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised approach.
- To apply submit your application below with a copy of your current CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview with a Director/or Manager
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Economics, Engineering,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$32 per hour (inclusive)
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm