Student Career @ BDO
Working for a global professional service firm like BDO means you will have the opportunity to work with clients across diverse industry sectors. You will be supported and mentored by our experienced Managers and Partners, whilst having access to technical and leadership development programs to support you in your career journey. With access to a global and domestic network of offices, a career with BDO is possible wherever life takes you!
An Experience in the Tax Team
BDO tax professionals have the full range of tax specialisations and deep experience across a wide range of industries.
As a Vacationer, depending on your team within the Tax Team, (corporate and international tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing, research and development), you may have the opportunity to:
- Shadow a wide variety of compliance and consulting work including corporate and international tax
- Be exposed to client’s transfer pricing enquires and needs
- Help companies navigate their indirect taxes such as FBT and CGT requirements
- Get involved in supporting client’s innovation requirements through research and development opportunities
- Assist with M&A transactions and domestic advisory
- Receive excellent training, mentoring and support.
To apply for our 2022/2023 Tax Vacationer Program, we welcome students who:
- Are in their final year working towards a degree in, but not limited to Commerce, Law, Accounting, Business or Science (dual degrees advantageous)
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking, and organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with others
- Demonstrate a motivated approach to continuous learning and development.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
What can you expect?
At BDO we pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible and agile! Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application below with a copy of your CV and academic transcript
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stage of the process
- You will attend a face-to-face assessment centre or interview
- Offer – We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
At BDO we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture. Should you require any adjustments to apply or commence your role with BDO please speak to our student team throughout the recruitment process.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Compliance, Consulting, Economics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
$32 per hour (inclusive)
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm