- Team up with the brightest mentors and leaders to further develop your skills and help your career take flight
- Access national development programs that excel your technical capability
- Join a community which welcomes your individuality, ideas, passion and drive.
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. BDO (NTH QLD) is the leading full service firm in North Queensland, with a team of eight Partners and over 65 staff. We service clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors, providing you with diverse experiences and a rewarding career.
Student Careers at BDO
BDO's Graduate Program enables your career to take flight. You will be involved in meaningful client work, receiving support from your Partners and team every step of the way. As a Graduate you will foster client relationships through developing strategic and innovative solutions for our clients.
Our Graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm's future leaders. You will become part of an inclusive and supportive community from day one. Hear from some of our graduates about their own career journeys and what it's really like to work at BDO by viewing our employee stories.
Your Career Opportunity
As our business continues to grow, we have a range of positions available across our office. At BDO (NTH QLD) we currently have graduate opportunities in our Audit and Business Services teams.
What you need to succeed
You will be an undergraduate student in your final year of university or have recently completed an eligible university degree as well as have the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
You will also possess the following qualities:
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service at all times
- Confidence in your communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid academic achievement
- Strong work ethic
- Teamwork skills and problem solving abilities
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Previous work experience
- Involvement in extracurricular and professional development activities
- Motivation for continuous learning.
- Eligible degrees include a Bachelor of Business or Commerce majoring in Accounting
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2021-2022 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA). Our future leaders are important to us. We've been recognised by @GradConnection as a Top 10 finalist of two awards categories: Most Popular Accounting, Professional Services, and Consulting Employer, and Most Popular Internship Employer, as well as being recognised as a AAGE Top 100 Graduate Employer for 2022.
We are committed to providing and supporting a culture where you have the ability to thrive. At BDO, we prioritise your health and wellbeing to enable you to achieve a balanced lifestyle while progressing your career.
To support each individual's BDO experience, some of the benefits available include:
- Community Care Programs providing volunteering opportunities for you to give back to the community
- Additional leave such as parental leave
- Financial support for eligible post-graduate qualifications, including course fees, textbooks and more
- Focus sessions and exam preparation when studying your Chartered Accountancy course
- A suite of training and development to improve your skills and excel your career
- Corporate discounts
- Recognition and reward programs
- Dress for your day and flexible working options
- Social club, events and networking opportunities.
How to apply and what to expect
Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application below along with a copy of your academic transcript
- If you have been shortlisted, our team will contact you to invite you to complete an online video interview
- You will attend a face-to-face interview and complete background checks
- Offer - We are excited to welcome you to BDO and start your career journey!
Please note that all applicants will be updated via email on the progress of their application throughout the recruitment process.
To keep up to date with recruitment opportunities, events and more please follow the BDO Nth Qld Facebook page.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Compliance, Mathematics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Start Date
6 February 2023
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2022, 1:59 pm