Graduate: Are you motivated, focused and ready to begin your career with a leading firm? A graduate role with our dynamic Advisory team is the opportunity you seek!
- Diverse and energetic team
- Professional, supportive environment
- Excellent personal development and career progression opportunities.
Welcome to BDO, the fifth largest full-service audit, tax and advisory firm in the world. BDO Adelaide is proud to be part of the large global BDO network made up of over 60,000 professionals.
At BDO, we know that each of our clients is distinctively different, and it is their unique needs that drive our approach. Located at the south of King William Street, our office presents stylish accommodation with engaging views of our surrounds. Just a short walk from the Central Markets and Rundle Mall, we’re on the doorstep of retail outlets, social hot-spots and regular community events.
We are seeking a graduate for our IT Advisory division who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment. Our collaborative, open-door culture allows you the opportunity, early on in your career, to build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally and globally. Graduate positions are due to commence early 2020.
From your very first day, you will be involved in real client work, receiving support from your partners and team every step of the way.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for our Graduate Program welcome students in their final year or have completed a Bachelor of IT and/or Business. Experience with Commerce would also be beneficial.
- You will need to submit a covering letter, resume and copy of your academic transcript
- Applications will only be accepted online
- Applications will close 22 March 2019.
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
As a BDO Graduate you will:
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous work/vacation experience whilst studying
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU APPLY?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed by the People & Culture team
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview
- The recruitment process will then involve face to face interviews with our partners and business leaders as well as game based cognitive testing
- All applicants will receive notification of their application outcome. You can also email us any enquiries you may have at: [email protected]
- To find out more information about BDO please click here. We will also be attending several careers fairs, so please come and say hello and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for details.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Technology,...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2019, 12:59 pm