BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done.
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2021 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE, GradAustralia and GradConnection. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
Within our Melbourne office we are currently sourcing graduates in the following service lines:
- Consulting Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Digital and Technology Advisory
- Technology and Risk Advisory Services
- Bus Services
- People Advisory
To hear firsthand from our BDO Graduates please visit our Student Recruitment page - https://www.bdo.com.au/en-au/studentrecruitment/our-graduates
What happens after you apply & more information:
- Successful Graduates will commence February 2022
- You will receive an email confirming our receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed individually
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview, further testing with successful candidates invited to attend an assessment centre by Thursday, 01 April 2021. Assessment centres will either be run in our local office or virtually.
- For successful applicants, our Assessment Centres will be scheduled from Tuesday, 20 April to Thursday, 22 April 2021
- Applications close Friday, 26 March 2021 at 11:59PM (AEST)
To submit your application please click ‘Apply Now’. Your application should include a cover letter that clearly explains why you believe you have the skills needed to succeed in this role. Should you have any further enquiries about starting your graduate career with BDO, please email your enquiry to [email protected]
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Law
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm