BDO. Because relationships matter.
We are looking for a passionate individual who shares our vision of fostering strong relationships with our clients and a commitment to excellence in everything we do. We have an opportunity for an experienced Graduate to join us in the provision of risk advisory and management consulting services and solutions to clients across a range of industries.
BDO’s Advisory practice provides transaction, risk and executive services to clients navigating an exceptional range of challenges, changes and opportunities. We deliver insightful, innovative solutions for our diverse range of clients and their diverse range of needs.
As a Graduate Consultant you will be responsible for providing advice, services and solutions to organisations regarding their procedures, processes, systems and resources.
Working on a range of projects, some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Undertaking Internal Audits
- Conducting Financial and data analytics
- Risk Assurance – risk management assessments and workshops
- Organisation and process reviews
- Research, analysis and solutions development
- Assisting with reporting, presenting to and engaging with clients
- Implementation of recommendations for change and improvement
- Ideally, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting / commerce
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience working with clients or customers in a previous role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A positive approach to change and variety
What can we offer?
- Project diversity – no two days are the same!
- Strong team culture
- Genuine commitment to your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work closely with other professionals who have a passion for improving individuals, teams and organisations.
To submit your application, please click Apply Now, or for further information contact People & Culture on 08 7324 6000.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Law
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2019, 12:59 pm