BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations with almost 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. There are continuous opportunities to learn, build strong relationships with diverse client groups and expand networks nationally and globally at all stages of your career.
The People & Culture team supports the firm to achieve the ‘people’ element of our vision, ensuring we have the right people for our clients and the right environment for our people. Our objective is to build a positive, high performance culture that attracts the right people and motivates, retains and develops our people to meet the needs of our firm’s culture. Everything we do is about our people and helping them realise their full potential for their clients, whether those clients are external or internal to the firm.
This role of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to work in the Talent Acquisition team and closely with the wider P&C team to develop and deliver effective strategies and services to meet BDO East Coast’s (Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney offices) people talent sourcing needs. The role is responsible for partnering with the firm along with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the recruitment function to its stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain productive stakeholder relationship across allocated Service Line/s including senior leaders to develop effective recruitment strategies to meet their talent requirements.
- Actively develop candidate talent pipelines through the innovative use of social media channels.
- Act as the key point of contact and brand ambassador for supplier relationships and student related events at Universities, Careers Fairs, Panel Events etc.
- Support the coordination of all student recruitment programs across our East Coast offices (Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney) including Graduate, Vacationer and Undergraduate offerings.
- Continually look to improve systems and process within the recruitment team and P&C function.
- Provide general team support and overflow assistance on lateral recruitment campaigns.
- Lead recruitment projects as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a related discipline
- At least 1-year experience in a similar recruitment role.
- Knowledge in social media platforms - LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter (desirable) and Facebook
- Ability to manage high volume of vacancies with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Is willing and driven, confident, demonstrates initiative and takes a proactive approach
What we will offer you
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our health, wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to an inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply Now.
OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 10:05 pm