- Surround yourself with a team of professionals, giving you a kick start in your career
- Varied and challenging role with opportunity for career development
- Be part of a modern, progressive, innovative and technologically advanced firm
About BDO (NTH QLD)
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world's leading accounting organisations, we service clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors. Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients.
Your new opportunity
With multiple positions available, we are currently looking for the newest members of our team who are keen to acquire new skills and expand their career horizons. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in business advisory commencing either full time or part time. You will work in a diverse and challenging role, supported by a great team culture. For the right candidate this role provides strong opportunities for future career growth and development.
As a team member in our Advisory service line you will receive exposure to and work on engagements across a range of specialisations including:
- Forensic accounting, including business valuations, investigations, and examinations
- Business restructuring, bankruptcy, liquidations, voluntary administration
- Business consulting, advisory and forecasting
- Strategic business planning
What you will bring to our team
- Tertiary qualifications, or currently studying - we are open to different disciplines and fields of experience
- Professional presentation with a friendly manner and proactive attitude
- Strong IT and computer skills including proficiency in MS Office. You will embrace new technology and have the ability to adapt quickly
- Have a strong client service focus and excellent work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Self-initiative and hunger to learn - we want you to ask questions, to clarify information and be proactive in your learning and advancement at BDO.
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, a collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2021-2022 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Data...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Start Date
6 February 2023
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2022, 1:59 pm