- Full-time permanent role in a supportive, collaborative team
- Flexible working from home / office arrangements available
- Questions? Please contact Steve Moir on 0457 535 904
The Beacon Lighting story began in Melbourne in 1967 with a single store and the drive to brighten up people's lives. Since then, we’ve grown to become Australia’s leading specialist retailer of lights, ceiling fans and light globes, with over 120 stores nationwide and a team of over 1,000 people in Australia and beyond. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. And it’s their wellbeing that drives us to develop stylish, innovative, and energy-efficient products that help them live brighter, live lighter, live cooler, live warmer, live well, live smarter and to simply, live life.
We are currently seeking an HR Administration Assistant to join our growing HR team. The purpose of this role is to efficiently and accurately complete a variety of HR administration tasks and provide support to the HR team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete all administrative processes relating to employee life cycle
- Provide advice and guidance in response to HR queries received in person, on the phone or via email, demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Support the Injury Management Partner by receiving incident reports and provide initial response to injured team members
- Support the HR Advisor with activities such as performance and remuneration review cycles, policies and procedure updates and other general HR projects
- Support the WHS Manager in relation to health and safety matters, particularly administering the Safety Leagues Program
This is a fantastic entry level role for an enthusiastic, recent HR graduate to gain broad experience within a top performing HR team. And when the timing’s right, we will offer you fantastic development options to grow your career!
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in HR or business studies
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
In return for your efforts, we offer an attractive salary package, generous product discounts and a great supportive team culture. Based in Mulgrave, this role also offers flexible working arrangements that enable significant time working from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ASX listed company that has been constantly evolving and striving for success for over 50 years
If this sounds like you click on Apply Now and follow the prompts to complete your application.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm