- Develop your career within a growing Australian business
- Permanent position within a supportive, team-based culture
- Competitive Salary - Bayswater VIC Location
About the Opportunity
Due to consistent growth across our business, we are now seeking a Graduate Engineer/Workshop Planner to join our high performing team, located in Bayswater VIC 3153.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to build a career in one of the most dynamic fields of engineering. Over time, with mentoring, training and practical work experience, your skills and knowledge will be developed to undertake activities such as;
- Initiating, monitoring and controlling job package requirements, ensuring delivery KPI's are met
- Maintaining and ensuring quality of work is maintained
- Developing proposals and quotations
- Developing relationships with both suppliers and customers, ensuring customer requirements are met or exceeded
- Workshop continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
To be considered for this role, you will possess;
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering degree or diploma
- Strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial instinct
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to a diverse audience
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills (inc Excel)
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A desire to grow and develop a long standing career within the Berendsen business.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to forge a rewarding and secure career with a reputable company. This role provides a chance to join one of the leaders of the hydraulic cylinder repair industry and has a clear path of progression for the right candidate.
Berendsen Fluid Power Pty Ltd is Australia's largest, locally-owned provider of hydraulic solutions and services, with an in-house engineering and design division, an ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing facility, and a nationwide network of nine world-class repair and service centres capable of providing an integrated service for the full lifecycle of hydraulic systems.
Berendsen Fluid Power is part of Questas Group, which is private equity backed. With 25 sites and 700+ staff across Australia, we are committed to offering a safe, diverse and fulfilling work environment and offer career opportunities for individuals who share our drive.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm