- Develop your career within a growing Australian business
- Permanent position within a supportive, team-based culture
- Competitive Salary - Wollongong Location
About the Opportunity
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Internal Sales Engineer to join our team in Wollongong NSW 2506 in one of the most dynamic fields of engineering.
Over time you will receive mentoring, training and practical work experience in order to develop your skills and knowledge.
Within this role, your responsibilities will include;
- Service customers to both meet their current requirements and develop further opportunities
- Set and achieve annual sales and gross profit budgets
- Assist customers with product selection by interpreting catalogues and product information
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Prepare and submit quotes to customers
- Monitor and expedite back orders and overdue orders
- Provide internal support for the Sales Team
- Generate sales orders, purchase orders, invoices and shipping documentation
- Ensure cash and account sales are processed as per company policy
- Achieve agreed annual sales and gross profit targets.
To be considered for this role, you will possess;
- Mechanical Engineering degree or diploma
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings
- Ability to interpret parts manuals and catalogues
- Strong commercial acumen, sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of initiative, drive and self-motivation
- A desire to grow and develop a long standing career within the business.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a rewarding and secure career within a growing and progressive business. This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience, together with ongoing support, training and development opportunities.
Berendsen Fluid Power Pty Ltd is Australia's largest, locally-owned provider of hydraulic solutions and services, with an in-house engineering and design division, an ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing facility, and a nationwide network of nine world-class repair and service centres capable of providing an integrated service for the full lifecycle of hydraulic systems.
Berendsen Fluid Power is part of Questas Group, which is private equity backed. With 25 sites and 700+ staff across Australia, we are committed to offering a safe, diverse and fulfilling work environment and offer career opportunities for individuals who share our drive.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm