BHP is a leading global resources company that extracts and processes minerals, oil and gas; resources necessary for families, towns, regions and nations.
Our purpose is to bring people and resources together to build a better world – it’s the reason we exist.
We believe that it is your unique skills, talents, and perspectives that will drive innovation and success within our global company. Our Graduate and Intern programs are designed to embrace creative ideas and new ambitious voices and connect them to a world of opportunity.
We look for students with a range of degrees that include (but not limited) to:
- Technology: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mechatronics, Cybersecurity, Maths and Statistics
- Business: Finance, Accounting, Commerce
- Engineering: Mining, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mine Geotechnical, Civil, Metallurgy / Minerals Processing, Chemical, Construction, Environmental
- Health Science: Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene, Medical Radiation, Toxicology
- Science: Earth Science / Geology (Honours / Masters), Hydrogeology, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry, Spatial Science (Surveying)
Graduates you will start in mid-February 2022 joining a global cohort of like-minded graduates who will work on real business problems. As a permanent employee you will start on our global Graduate Program where you will get unprecedented access to senior leaders to mentor and guide your course work. To be considered you will need to have passed all subjects and have graduated within the last two years, or be eligible for graduation by the end of 2021.
Our Australian graduate and intern opportunities for engineering and science will be residential or Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO), either way giving you the chance to support and live in a thriving local community. Roles such as Technology and Finance will support our operations from our city locations, but they are never far from the action.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women, people with a disability, and Indigenous people. If you require an adjustment to equitably participate in the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application form.
If you are ready to make a difference, then apply now to see what is possible. Applications are open 25 February to 2 April 2021. For further information or to apply visit www.bhp.com/graduates
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm