Our Internships are 10-12 week programs that will apply your course work in an operational setting. We look for highly self-driven individuals that are eager to seek out projects and showcase their capabilities. In return, you will work on-site and see your work and projects progress to create impacts on the business. The most successful interns get first access to our Graduate Program opportunities. What a great way to start you career!
Throughout our Australian operations and corporate offices we have many opportunities for you to join our business.
We look for students with a range of degrees that include (but are not limited) to:
- Technology: Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Software Engineering, Mathematics
- Business: Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Communications
- Engineering: Mining, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mine Geotechnical, Civil, Metallurgy / Minerals Processing, Chemical, Construction, Environmental
- Health Science: Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Medical Radiation, Toxicology
- Science: Earth Science / Geology (Honours / Masters), Hydrogeology, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry, Spatial Science (Surveying)
Our Australian Graduate and Intern opportunities for engineering and science will be able to live and experience the thriving local communities through residential or Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) styles of work. Roles with our Technology, Finance and Supply Graduate and Intern programs will support our operations from our city locations but are never far from the action.