Due to significant recent growth, we are looking for a candidate to fill a newly created permanent full-time position in a tight-knit team. Use your excellent compliance skills collaborating with a supportive team of 15 and receiving mentoring from senior team members as well as coaching and mentoring graduates and interns.
You'll be speaking to our entrepreneurial business owners every day including start-ups, franchising, education, purpose-led businesses and hospitality clients.
What you'll be doing:
You will be working with a diverse range of clients on everything from:
- Strategic business planning.
- Financial modelling.
- Raising capital.
- Tax consulting, including ESPOs, restructures and small business concessions.
- Succession planning.
- Tax planning.
From a compliance point of view, you will play a role in our team to ensure our clients meet compliance and tax obligations, including:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns.
- Preparing and lodging BASs, IAS, FBT Returns.
About BlueRock Accounting
BlueRock's Accounting division is just one of the many professional services divisions that makes up our innovative BlueRock entrepreneurial community. We work holistically with our clients to meet their individual and business goals to deliver innovative accounting and advisory solutions for our entrepreneurial business owner clients.
We want to hear from people who have:
- 1-3 years' experience with a mid-tier firm working with SME's.
- A degree qualification and are CA qualified (or near completion).
- Strong level of technical advisory proficiency; with tax and consulting/modelling engagements including budgeting, cashflow forecasting & valuations.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Xero skills.
Our people love to work for us, here's why!
- Working in a growing business certified Great Place to Work in 2021!
- Competitive salary, free lunches, Friday festivus, WFH options, annual retreat and amazing headquarters in the CBD.
- Receive mentoring and coaching from industry leaders and plenty of opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Learning and development including internal and external training programs to build your career skills.
- An inclusive and diverse workplace culture centered on health, wellbeing and fun.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then please apply now. For any questions regarding this opportunity please reach out to Kaine, our talent advisor at [email protected] or 0452262921. Please be advised that BlueRock or any of its related or controlled entities do not accept unsolicited contact or resumes from recruitment agencies.
BlueRock is a workplace committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, citizenship, colour, disability, gender and gender identity, marital status, nationality, race, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Please contact us if you require adjustments to be made in order to present an application for this role.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 1:59 pm