Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- World Class North Sydney Office
- Flexible Working Options
- Vibrant, Fun Culture
$50,000 - 60,000 Base + Super + Uncapped ($100k OTE)
Who are we?
BMS is an industry leader and fantastic place to work, we are a tight knit team based from our brand new, open planned North Sydney office.
We are a specialist in finding sales talent and pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver to our clients. As a result, we have won fantastic accounts and developed an outstanding reputation in the market.
We have numerous divisions that span across FMCG, Corporate, Commercial, Medical, Pharmaceutical, IT, Construction and Industrial markets.
A lot of companies talk about culture and values and we’ve recently sat down with our team and reshaped how we do things to offer more flexibility, more opportunity and ultimately more fun!
What would you be doing?
We have a unique business model, unlike most recruitment agencies we don’t operate on a 360-consulting model, we have a team of BDM’s, National and Key Account Managers, Consultants and Graduate Consultants who report into Divisional Managers.
As a Consultant, you will be working across a range of industries recruiting sales people from graduates, BDM’s, Account Managers through to Sales Leadership roles.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates (Using tools like Seek, LinkedIn, Referrals, Job Adder)
- Interviewing Candidates (Both virtual and face to face meetings to thoroughly screen and assess their skills)
- Matching them to the live roles that we’re working on and managing the recruitment lifecycle
- Consulting with our clients about your candidate pool
- And the best part…..placing candidates in their dream jobs!
This role doesn’t require cold calling or prospecting for new clients; however, it does require teamwork and collaboration with our internal team to make sure you understand the current job market and are proactively identifying where you can place your candidates.
Every day will be a little different, however you will play a crucial part in project management and fulfillment of the various sales vacancies we are working on whilst building your skillset and having fun along the way.
Why should you join BMS?
As a recruitment company we have an excellent staff retention rate, this is down to our comprehensive training and our genuine commitment to helping you achieve your goals and build a career.
- World class office environment (Brand new North Sydney fit out)
- Structured training across all aspects of sales, market knowledge and recruitment
- Free Lunches / Coffee’s
- Office Drinks/Snacks
- Flexible working environment (Flexi-hours, WFH etc)
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 bonus days leave (A “You Day with $100 Voucher to treat yourself” and a “Charity Day” to get involved in something you’re passionate about
- Quarterly Team Events
- Unbelievable Christmas Parties (Hunter Valley Trips, Harbour Cruises, Team Building Events etc)
- Latest Tech to support you (Laptop, Phone, Software Licences with JA/LinkedIn/Sales Nav etc)
- Lucrative Salary Package (Realistic opportunity to earn $100k+ in your first year)
- External Training Workshops (Growth Mindset coaching, Performance Coaching, Sales Training etc)
They key thing we’re looking for is attitude and drive, we don’t care what you’ve done, what we do care about is that you have a willingness to learn and a desire to be successful. Having a great memory, ability to absorb information and think on your feet are important.
Given that we are recruiting salespeople and communicating with a wide range of clients and candidates, it’s essential that you’re an excellent communicator and comfortable in a face-to-face sales role.
If you’re looking for an environment where you can earn based on your performance, have a clear path for progression and have fun along the way, please get in touch for a chat, we would love to talk with you!
For further information or a conversation around what we have to offer please call us on 02 9434 2103 or apply now – [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Marketing...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 10:00 pm