More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. And that’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Our IT team is looking for an IT Helpdesk Intern to support the workplace solutions in BMW Australia and New Zealand. This includes assistance with deployments and providing support of end user devices such as troubleshooting, installing, and updating desktop PC hardware, software, printers, scanners, phones and other peripherals. This is a full-time role based at the Mulgrave office (South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne).
What awaits you?
- You will provide consistently high services within the framework of BMW Group standard technology and processes
- You will provide workplace infrastructure support, assistance with meeting room facilities, video conferencing, fixed line telephony system, contact center, iOS devices, CA and production PC’s and laptops, office software
- You will provide asset management and procurement process support
- You will log all calls using Optis ITSM system, action and maintain service level agreements (SLA) with all departments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Final year of tertiary studies in an IT related discipline or a recent graduate
- Previous experience in customer service role where you can demonstrate problem solving
- Previous experience dealing with IT suppliers and vendors
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite and ITIL v3 experience would be highly advantageous
- Process documentation skills
What do we offer?
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible Work policy and practices
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Lifelong learning & career development
- BMW & Mini promotions and product offers
- Annual spend on BMW & Mini merchandise
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite café
- Subsidised onsite gym, dry cleaning and car wash facilities
- A dynamic, inclusive and sustainable working environment\
BMW Group is an equal opportunities employer and takes great pride in fostering and promoting diversity in every aspect of our work life and culture. We highly regard the skills, knowledge, experience, ideas, perspective and energy our diverse workforce brings into the company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm