We are seeking a talented Graduate Electrical\Electronic Design Engineer to support Project Currawong (LAND 2072 Phase 2B) which is delivering the next generation of deployable land-based communications capabilities to the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
The role is based in Brisbane and Wacol.
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated electronics, COTS equipment and custom electrical power, simulation and control systems.
- Installation of system hardware infrastructure and associated connectivity.
- Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system hardware infrastructure.
- Provide engineering support for electrical and electronics systems over the product lifecycle.
- Qualifications in an Electrical/Electronic, Avionics Engineering or related discipline.
- Familiarity with engineering change processes.
- To be successful in this role you will have a collaborative team approach, well developed analytical skills and excellent written and verbal skills.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm