Are you an empathetic Graduate Registered Nurse? Join our At Home Support Community Team providing care to clients in their homes throughout the Rockhampton Region.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, working in At Home Support, your initiative, ability to deliver client-focused outcomes, and genuine empathy for senior citizens and wider community will ensure your success in this role.
- Promote and deliver a holistic approach to care, focusing on the needs
- Provide comprehensive, safe, and effective evidence-based care to achieve identified individual health outcomes
- Provide support, direction, and education to newer or less experienced staff including ENs and PCWs on shift as required, as well as being available “On Call” as required by Bolton Clarke
- Graduate Nurse program for support of Community Nursing in Rockhampton
- Support on site and off from several Registered Nurses committed to Community Nursing
- Registered as a Registered Nurse Level 1 with AHPRA without restrictions by the commencement of your employment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in liaising with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Current drivers’ licence in the state or territory where your employment is based, as well as a comprehensive insured, registered motor vehicle
- 2021 Flu Vaccinations and COVID-19 vaccinations (or willing to obtain)
- A pre employment medical assessment may be required for this role
- Bachelor of Nursing or other qualifications and/or training deemed equivalent by AHPRA leading to registration as a Registered Nurse (essential)
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA as a RN
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR
Our culture is both supportive and collaborative where you can make your role your own. In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary package.
- Use of company Smartphone and Laptop
- Paid Kilometres between clients
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Discount Gym Memberships
- Discounted private health insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
How to Apply
Click APPLY now or if you have further queries or a copy of the position description, contact our Recruitment Team at [email protected]
Applicants must obtain Federal Police Clearance or willingness to undertake check
Keeping our residents and clients safe is our utmost priority. Any role at Bolton Clarke may have the potential to come in to contact with a resident or client as part of their role. Therefore, all employees must be vaccinated against influenza prior to commencement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm