For over 18 years, the team at Boost IT has been providing exceptional service to hundreds of businesses across Australia via a small dedicated team.
We believe that every business should have proactive allies that keep promises, help them grow and provide strategic value.
Full-Time (Mon to Fri / 9am to 5pm)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible well-presented Junior Helpdesk / Support Engineer to join our small dedicated national team. This role would suit someone who is a team player but can work alone. You are expected to have excellent customer service and communication skills. In this role you will also:
- Provide Remote and Onsite IT Support
- Install laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Install printers, servers and network devices for clients
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software related issues
- Troubleshoot Network and Cloud related issues
- Provide Support for Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft 365
- Assist with Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Maintenance tasks
- Assist with maintaining WordPress Websites
- Resolve Service Requests & Helpdesk Tickets
- Communicate to clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Provide after-hours support when required
Work in the stunning heritage-listed Anzac Square building in a premium office with a friendly and experienced team. Expect on-the-job training, time to further your education, and to attend industry events. Gain exposure to the latest trends in the industry.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- MUST be customer service-focused and have strong communication skills.
- MUST have at least 6 months of part-time or full-time experience working in an IT / Technology Support role in the retail or services areas.
- MUST have a valid Australian Drivers license with your own car (onsite support will be required from time to time).
- Desirable experience in troubleshooting laptops and desktop hardware/software.
- Desirable experience in troubleshooting Networking, Printing, WiFi and cloud issues.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Windows 10/11 Products is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
A genuine passion for Information Technology and excellent communications skills are a must. Experience in a customer service role would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant for this role will be part of a tight-knit team of IT experts that will enable you to learn and lift your game in a professional and fun environment. Excellent training will be provided, and you will gain access to a professional training budget to advance your Microsoft skill set.
WHAT WE HAVE
- An experienced and passionate team to learn from
- Work with a wide variety of clients around Australia across many sectors
- Modern and Spacious Office located in the Brisbane CBD, 1 min walk from Central train station
- Fortnightly social events on the Rooftop with great views and vibes
- Complementary Team Breakfast every fortnight
- In-house Microsoft 365, Azure and Cyber Security training
- In-house WordPress training
- We will cover your Microsoft 365 Exam Certification Fees
- Take your birthday off on us!
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Provide you with a Car allowance and Travel Card
- Provide you with a mobile phone
- Provide you with a laptop
Ready to get started? Apply now via the Seek Website. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm