Boyce Chartered Accountants is an industry leading professional services firm with offices in the major NSW regional centres of Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree, Wagga Wagga and a satellite office in Bega.
A career with Boyce is a journey like no other
Our Team choose to join Boyce for many reasons, including:
- You're provided a clearly defined career path
- To work with some of the most progressive and successful businesses across Australia
- To enjoy the great work life balance that comes with living and working in a regional centre
- To have a rewarding career that will inspire and challenge you
- Ongoing learning and development
We are passionate about providing interesting and challenging careers and we recognise the importance of work life balance.
It is this approach that has enabled us to attract and retain key staff and one that makes Boyce a great place to work.
While you grow your career with us, Boyce Chartered Accountants will provide lucrative remuneration, benefits, training and reward for your efforts.
- Are ranked in the AFR’s Top 100 Accounting Firms since 2018
- Offer mentoring and coaching from the industries best and brightest
- Give financial support for study
- Deliver flexibility to balance work and personal life
- Provide an impressive learning and development program
What you will do
Working with industry professionals across different business functions, our Cadets and Graduates participate in our impressive Learning and Development programs, while:
- Increase your knowledge and skills of XERO, Phoenix, MYOB Essentials and AR.
- Develop and sustain relationships with local and remote team members
- Ensure compliance requirements and ethical standards are met.
- Communicating with external bodies in relation to basic client matters
- Preparation of client correspondence
What you will bring to our Firm
You will have completed relevant study, or be studying a relevant degree such as commerce, business, or accounting along with:
- First-rate organisation and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:30 am