Boyce Chartered Accountants is Australia's leading regional accounting firm with offices located in the major NSW regional centres of Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga.
The Boyce approach is different. At Boyce, the team use the firm's unique systems and years of experience to provide clients with dramatically different and truly valuable information and insights.
What will you do?
We are searching for a Graduate - Digital Improvement to assist us in our goal of achieving optimal efficiency and data visibility for Boyce and its Clients.
We’re on a journey of digital improvement with a focus on our client’s experience. The Graduate - Digital Improvement will work with the Head of Digital Improvement to collaborate with multiple departments in support of our short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Provide services through consultation, implementations, mentoring and training.
- Introduce data analysis and visualisation to Boyce and its clients.
- Assist clients and accountants with the implementation of app stacks.
- Gather and analyse requirements, information, formulate and test solutions, develop communications and recommendations.
- Deliver platform refresh and system change objectives.
- Ensure deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
You’ll need strong technical aptitude as well critical thinking abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset to succeed in the role.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Accounting or Technology or a related field – you will need to have understanding of basic accounting functions and related software to be successful in this role.
- Ability to undertake structured analyses in a logical and efficient manner.
- High level communication skills with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders of various levels and abilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, well organised and efficient.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition of their valuable contributions, including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Option for Salary packaging
- Wellbeing Days
- Generous social benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Group life and income protection insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviewing for this coveted position will begin straight away.
For more information on this role, please contact our People & Culture Team on 02 69 710 600 or email to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Systems
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm