This is an entry level graduate role with an initial 6 month program to allow you to learn our business and operations before taking a leadership role within operations for a further 6 months. Post the initial 12 months you will work with the leadership team in operations to determine the best pathway for your professional development.
Bravure has an exceptional track record of recruiting highly engaged and driven graduates from multiple disciplines and accelerating their career growth into senior positions within our organisation.
Initially you'll start within our operations team as a consultant for the first 6 months of your employment. Upon successful completion of your probation (or earlier if goals achieved), you’ll be guaranteed a promotion to the position of a senior consultant. Post 12 months of employment you’ll have the opportunity to transition into management or specialist roles within the operations team. Following an additional 12 months within operations, you will have the opportunity to continue your professional development in the debt advisory, analytics or strategy and consulting teams.
Responsibilities of the role during the first 6 months include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing documentation, data entry and ongoing maintenance of proprietary platforms
- Verifying data against original documentation and correcting data entry errors as required
- Responding to requests for information to resolve queries (phone and email)
- Decision making and execution of voting processes related to offers proposed by third parties
- Reconciling accounts and allocating payments received from external parties
- External interactions with insolvency practitioners, debt agreements administrators and clients
- Operational support to other business units as and when required
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- A naturally collaborative and curious attitude
- A flexible approach and ability/desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
Bravure is a high performing and friendly team supportive of new ideas. We work hard but we have fun and aim to create a culture that is collegiate, social and innovative. At Bravure you will do work that has a real impact for our clients and be making a genuine contribution.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm