This is a graduate role within a growing advisory business, initially you'll start within our operations team and after 12 months of development you'll have the opportunity to transition into people management, analytics, advisory or relationship management.
The initial 12 month program will allow you to learn our business and operations and work with the leadership team to determine the best pathway for your professional development.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Review hardcopy documentation and electronically enter data fields into our personal insolvency platform on a daily basis
- Ongoing maintenance of the electronic platform
- Respond to requests for information to resolve queries (phone and email)
- Execution of voting process
- Operational support to other business units as and when required
- Verify data against original documentation and correct date entry errors as required
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- A naturally collaborative and curious attitude
- A flexible approach and ability/desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- All interactions will be with insolvency practitioners, debt agreements administrators and clients.
This is not a collection or call centre-based role.
Bravure is a high performing and friendly team supportive of new ideas. We work hard but we have fun and aim to create a culture that is collegiate, social and innovative. At Bravure you will do work that has a real impact for our clients and be making a genuine contribution.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm