Bravure develops and executes strategies that help our partners solve their most complex challenges within credit risk, insolvency and collection.
You will join a small team responsible for the maintenance and development of various SQL databases and jobs.
As such, you will provide daily operational support across all data import and processing tasks. The role will also see you being involved in the development of new ETL tasks delivering process automation to the business.
You will be part of the Bravure Graduate program which includes 12 months of ongoing training and development, upon successfulcompletion of the graduate program you will be eligible to apply for other roles within the business
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Monitoring existing ETL load routines and resolving issues
· Data cleansing, transformation and loading
· Processing imported data
· Performing data updates using SQL queries
· Providing data extracts using complex SQL
· Assisting in developing automated processes using Store Procedures & SSIS
You have graduated from University within the last 2 years and have had working experience utilising your SQL scripting skills.
You are passionate about writing SQL code with an interest in SQL\ETL development and process automation.
· Confident in SQL scripting
· Excellent MS Excel skills
· Great communication skills
· Relevant tertiary qualifications
· Working experience with SSIS and SSRS
· Experience in other scripting and programming languages
Bravure is a high performing and friendly team supportive of new ideas. We work hard but we have fun and aim to create a culture that is collegiate, social and innovative.
Some of our benefits we offer to staff include but are not limited to:
· Flexible hours
· Casual attire
· Social events
Bravure employs staff that really want to be part of the team and support the company's growth and in turn are rewarded.
This role is being advertised direct, suitable applicants who meet the desired skills and experience should submit a cover letter and resume.
The successful applicant must have Australian Citizenship or hold permanent residency. No agency applications or international applicants requiring sponsorship please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- 7/10 Bridge Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm