The BSA Group is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement.
As a division of BSA, BSA|APS (Advanced Property Solutions) Essential services is a successful national technical services provider of smart multi service asset management and maintenance solutions including HVAC, Fire, Electrical, Plumbing and general repairs.
BSA | APS is seeking a Controls Technician /Engineer to join our team in VIC. This role will involve maintenance, trouble shooting, sales assistance, repair and project engineering and management works for our clients' BMS (Building Management Systems) assets located primarily in the Melbourne region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engineering and managing of projects.
- Effectively diagnosing problems and performing service work on controls for HVAC systems.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Determining job priorities and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Programming and maintenance on various BMS systems.
- Attending call-outs.
- Assistance in the sales process.
- Maintaining industry knowledge and monitoring market developments, keeping updated with latest changes and advances in HVAC control systems and technology.
- Commitment to the highest standards of business code of conduct, aligned with expectations of ethical behavior according to company values.
- Complying with company and client HSEQ policies and procedures.
To be a part of the team, we require:
- Experience working in HVAC controls.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Desired, not essential:
- Mechanical/mechatronics/electrical engineering degree.
- Restricted Electrical License.
- Tridium Niagara certification.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, EasyIO and other Building Management Systems.
- Experience with integration and IoT.
Why work with us:
- A competitive salary package based on skills and experience.
- Diversity of work – maintenance, service calls and projects for various clients, sectors and regions.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- A staff social club, including various social functions throughout the year.
- The opportunity to be a part of an established, growing company.
Join us and be a part of an enviable, progressive culture with an enjoyable, results-driven work environment.
If you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to click “Apply for this job” and attach your cover letter and resume.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm