Diversity is more than just about visible differences- it's about different experiences/backgrounds, capabilities, insights and perspectives that our people bring to work with them every day. We've created a working environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves and be proud of it, regardless of gender, cultural identity, age, sexual preference, work style or whether you identify as having a disability.
Advocates for inclusion and diversity
You can help us put inclusion and diversity at the forefront of everything we do by joining one of our Employee Action Groups (EAGs). These groups give you a chance to advocate for and champion diversity in our business, and include:
- ABLE (accessibility group)
- Asian Leadership Group
- Brothers and Sisters Indigenous Group
- FLEX (mainstreaming flexible work practices)
- GLOBAL (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and allies)
- Prime of Life (50+ years)
- Women of Westpac
- The Youth Network (under 30s)
When unique people work together they deliver extraordinary results. Our approach to inclusion and diversity is broad, read about our Westpac Group strategy here.